This is not your ordinary 'day in the life' role. ODE Management is a leading Corporate Speaker Management Agency with offices in USA and Australia.
We represent a fascinating array of world-class speakers many names which you may have seen in the media, watching TED talks or in bookstores. These are the influencers of our time - people who innovate, walk their talk and are out there on the leading-edge sharing ideas that fuel change.
Ode Management are looking for a vibrant, motivated independent sales professional to join our USA and Sydney sales teams and become a valued part of our business.
You will need to have a positive, competent personality and sales experience preferably in the events industry. You will most likely be passionate about representing America's top media personalities, authors, global thought leaders and business disruptors.
This is a fantastic role working in a friendly environment and an opportunity to work with some really great people!
- Prospecting and lead generation from current database of event clients
- Preparation of winning proposals and negotiation win/win outcomes
- Working with our delightful Speakers to grow their business
What does our sales gun look like?
We are a small and vibrant office, so a collaborative outlook will be an essential part of who you are. You are sales focused, proactive and someone who thrives on closing the sale whilst maintaining healthy, close client relationships. Ideally, your experience includes the events industry, where you have built existing relationships with clients who buy speakers regularly.
- A minimum of three years' sales experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to confidently deal with and support high profile personalities
- You work well in a passionate office which thrives on honesty, respect and support
For further information please contact Leanne on +61 2 9818 5199, or to apply send your resume along with a covering letter to