Shara Evans shows organisations how to take advantage of the opportunities underpinned by emerging technologies. As one of the world’s top female futurists, Shara is one of those rare individuals who merge incredible technical skills with an innate understanding of the social and economic impact of new technologies.
Regarded as a leading expert on emerging technologies, cyber security, digital privacy and the future of health, humanity and work, Shara is regularly featured on broadcast television. She’s appeared on ABC’s Q&A, The Project, Sky News, Weekend Sunrise, Lateline, and more and is routinely interviewed by radio, print and online media.
An accomplished entrepreneur Shara is the founder and CEO of leading technology analyst firm Market Clarity and previously founded Telsyte, a strategic telecommunications and technology consulting group.
As a keynote speaker, Shara Evans weaves a narrative of a near future radically different from our current world… but clearly recognisable as the result of today’s newest technological leaps. By contextualising and humanising the research and technology that will shape the next 10-20 years, Shara assists organisations to create and commercialise the products and services of tomorrow.
Shara provided a thought provoking and challenging presentation.
Exec Manager Strategic Projects at Commonwealth Bank Group
Shara’s presentation was absolutely brilliant, interesting and engaging. I actually heard gasps in the audience they were so engaged.
Events Lead at Females in IT & Telecommunications
Shara has a natural stage presence and great ability to clearly explain complex issues and topics.
Product Development Executive, Congress, CPA Australia
Shara’s opening keynote was a fantastic kick off for our Fraud Focus Forum.
Product Manager – Fraud, Veda
Inspiring Presentation - The Audience was very Energised. Shara has given the audience food for thought, and inspired them to think in a disruptive and different way.
Workforce Development, NSW Health
My speaking topics...
The Future of Work
A glimpse into an automated future
Is your business ready for the robot uprising? In the very near future, the shape of our existing workforce will undergo rapid, massive change as automation, robotics and AI make repetitive manual work obsolete. At the same time, only businesses that focus on the creative potential of their human capital, and invest in upskilling and retraining will thrive.
- Learn about the many new jobs of the future + the skills they will require
- Learn how robots, automation and AI will impact the workforce of the 2030s and our everyday lives
- Find out if your business is at risk of disruption from automation
- Understand new business opportunities brought about by emerging technologies
- Learn why leveraging your existing workforce with reskilling and retraining is essential
- Find out how technology will impact the Future of Humanity
- Learn the 6 steps to avoiding a dystopian future
Emerging Technologies + Innovation
Robots. Drones. AI. AR. VR. Smart Cities. Renewable Energy. Space Travel.
Would you like to get ahead of the investment curve by gaining insight into hot industries of the future? Discover new opportunities for your business by harnessing future technology today. With flying robots + drone delivery becoming a reality, hyperloops being constructed around the world, and robots + AI replacing mundane repetitive roles, there's a new world ripe for the taking with emergent technologies.
In this fascinating and insightful keynote, Shara will:
- Look at the major technology trends that your business can embrace today
- Have you ever wondered what future cities might look like?
- Understand new transport modes: driverless vehicles, flying taxis, hyperloops and even space travel!
- See how drones, robots, AI, and augmented + virtual reality can reduce overheads and increase efficiency
- Gain insights into alternative energy developments
- Learn how companies around the world are using tech to innovate for competitive advantage
- Help your organisation understand which technologies will impact your business in the next 3-5 years, and beyond
The Future of Cyber Security and Privacy
Rethinking the biggest threats of the digital age
Is your business safe from future Cyber threats? What are the new attack vectors that can be used to disrupt your business? Facial recognition, emotion recognition, augmented reality, AI, drones, robots and the Internet of Things will radically change our world over the coming decade, but will these same technologies open up new attack vectors for cyber criminals? How will nanotechnology and augmentation of our bodies impact security and privacy? What shape will these emergent digital threats take in the next 3-5 years and beyond?
Every organisation needs to be prepared for the dangers of the digital age... and for what's to come.
- Discover emergent threats that most organisations aren't prepared for
- The shape of cybersecurity in 2020 and beyond
- What every business owner and CEO needs to know about digital privacy
Health and the Future of Humanity
Better living through technology
Could we live forever with the right technology? If that's possible, how far away is it, and what's our quality of life likely to be like? From miniaturised robot cameras in our bloodstream to remote operations performed by robots, Shara Evans gives audiences a roadmap for the future of health and humanity.
- The technology trends healthcare businesses need to be aware of
- How 3D bio-printing is set to change everything from drug development to limb replacements
- How AI, regenerative medicine, genetic engineering and nanotech will open a new world of precision medicine
- The impact of a healthier, longer living workforce on businesses
- How nanotechnologies and augmentation of our bodies may change what it means to be human